What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The ideal choice to optimize your PC
- Allows you to optimize your system settings, and as a result, boosts your system speed and improves system performance
- Identifies and removes the annoying redundant shortcuts that point to non-existent or invalid files
- Cleans all tracks of your activities to protect your privacy and improve PC performance
- Allows you to easily inspect, delete or temporarily disable the start-up programs
- Safely removes the unwanted applications installed on your computer
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Perfect Booster scores 70.35/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.perfectbooster.com/index.asp, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $42.9.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: perfectbooster.com you’ll also be taken through to perfectbooster.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)